scam school teacher is helping to do test for students just to pass how you expect to get a job just by getting by and with people lives in your hands. I never knew that it happen to me no job after certificate no degree and money wise is drained my pockets im now a waitress turn begger at food lines ,don't even try to go here if the is what you really trying to do find a school plus I should have know if they throwing in a ipad is was a scam classes of 2015 are cheater your teach took the test for you like me so you all don't know anything about nothing and they took your money ,
5323 5th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220(718) 535-3333
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible ripp off
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Franklin Career College Education
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "THE COLLEGE IS NOT PROVIDING THE STUDENTS WITH INTERNSHIP AND 2 YEAR WORK PERMIT IN MALDIVES AS PROMISED. Whereas promises were made to us and students that if student completes his..."
- "If you are thing about buying a Tutor Doctor Franchise think again! This is very poorly run Franchise with Incompetent Management Team.Before you buy you need contact as many..."
- "I do not have anything bad to say about the teachers, they all have their own teaching style, and unlike the old days, they expect you to have studied the..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "I needed a nyc inspection sticker for my 2010 Chrysler T & C, expired 7/31/2016. Upon my visit 8/1/16, I was greeted on the street near the driveway entrance by..."
- "After we received our pizza delivery from the Papa John’s driver, we opened our pizzas and was very upset to see all of the cheese and sauce had slid over..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."